While Dr. Walton's practice focuses primarily on LASIK and cataract surgery, we are a full service practice that addresses just about any eye care need you may have. Dr. Walton is highly experienced treating a wide range of eye conditions, and he has the training to provide you with the exceptional care you deserve.
Please call 251-581-7484 today to schedule an appointment at our office in Mobile, Alabama.
Ophthalmology Services We Offer
Dr. Walton offers a wide range of ophthalmology services, including:
- Visian ICL
- Corneal transplant surgery
- Deep lamellar endothelial keratoplasty (DLEK)
- Pterygium removal surgery
- Glaucoma treatment
- Diabetic retinopathy treatment
- Macular degeneration treatment
- Retinal detachment
- Dry eye syndrome treatment
- Keratoconus treatment
Extensive Post-Graduate Training
Dr. Walton regularly participates in continuing education training in order to stay current on the most advanced techniques in the field of ophthalmology. This ensures you will receive the best possible treatment for your condition. Dr. Walton's training and certification includes:
- Board certified in corneal transplant surgery (he is the only eye surgeon on the Gulf Coast to use the "no-touch" corneal transplant surgery technique)
- One of only three surgeons on the Gulf Coast to perform DSAEK and DALK (two types of partial-thickness corneal transplants)
- Certified in pterygium removal surgery
- Accredited in laser surface reconstruction for corneal scarring
- Board certified in medical treatment of corneal and external disease
- Licensed to perform Visian ICL implantation for myopic patients who do not qualify for LASIK with outcomes of 20/20 or better
Please contact Dr. Chris Walton today to schedule an appointment. We serve patients in Mobile, Alabama, Pensacola, Florida, and the nearby Gulf Coast area.