LASIK is a great procedure that has helped over 20 million of people worldwide. LASIK can improve a wide range of refractive vision errors including nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
Once you have decided LASIK surgery is the right choice to improve your vision, you need to choose a surgeon to perform the procedure.
When choosing a LASIK surgeon, there are several factors which you should consider. Possibly the most important factor is experience, but you will also want to consider the technology used by the surgeon, professional affiliations, and the reviews from previous clients.
Dr. Christopher J. Walton has exceptional credentials in each of these areas.
- Dr. Walton has performed over 2,500 LASIK procedures.
- Dr. Walton has been performing LASIK in the Mobile area since 2007.
- 90% of the procedures Dr. Walton performs are LASIK or cataract surgeries. This specialization has allowed him to refine his technique and deliver exceptional results.
- After getting his medical degree, he spent a year training at the renowned Wilmer Eye Institute at John Hopkins University.
- After his residency, Dr. Walton completed dual specialized training in corneal surgery and refractive surgery. Having this dual training is rare and has helped Dr. Walton become recognized as one of the premiere refractive surgeons on the Golf Coast.
Technology - Allegretto Wave
The Allegretto Wave laser is the most advanced laser available in LASIK eye surgeries. Dr. Walton is one of few surgeons with access to this technology on the Gulf Coast.
Using the Allegretto Wave laser, Dr. Walton has achieved 20/20 or better in 100% of patients.
That far surpasses the national average of LASIK procedures, which is 89%.
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Alabama Academy of Ophthalmology
Reviews - Dr. Walton has been able to enhance the life of thousands in the Mobile area through improved vision. Here is what just a few of them had to say:
“I could not imagine going back to the way it was before the surgery,” said Chris Fowler. “To have perfect vision when you are young, to not have it when you get older, and then to get it back, was priceless.”
“It's the greatest thing I've ever done. To be able to wake up and not have to put contacts in or put glasses on and to see is just amazing. I would pay twice what I paid for it,” said Emily Arendall.
For more feedback from our clients, check out more on the testimonials page.
Please contact Dr. Chris Walton using the form on this page or call 251-341-3385 today to schedule a free LASIK consultation. Dr. Walton serves patients in Mobile, Alabama, Pensacola, Florida, and throughout the Gulf Coast region.